HVAC System Design, Installation and Validation
Supply & Installation
1. AHU, Chiller, Cooling tower, Chilled water pump & compressors.
2. Ducting, Piping and Insulation (SS, GI, MS & PID).
3. Grill, damper and diffuser.
Clean Room System Design, Installation and Validation
Supply & Installation
1. Clean room of class 100 to class 100000 , ISO 5-9, Grade A-D
2. Filters (HEPA, Pre, Fine, Mini, Pleat & Roll filters)
3. Clean room Equipment( Air shower, Pass Box, Laminar Air Flow, Dispensing
booth, Garment cabinet & SS furniture)
4. Modular Clean room with Pre Fabricated Wall and Ceiling PUF panel
5. Clean room doors, lights & Epoxy Flooring
In implementation phase we supervise the construction and installations of site fabricated and assembled systems. We have dedicated Engineers for different projects who monitors and controls the project schedule, prepare reports and makes sure that the deadlines are met on date. Our engineers coordinate with contractor teams , suppliers , and clients to fulfill their requirements and maintain project costs.
HVAC & Cleanroom Validation
1. Airflow Visualization Test
2. Air Velocity Measurement
3. DOP/PAO HEPA Filter Integrity Test
4. Particle Count Test
5. Room Pressurization Test
6. Light Intensity Test
7. Noise Level Test
8. Air Exchange Rate
9. Containment Test
10. Recovery Test
11. Temperature and Humidity Tes
Delivery and Maintenance
The most important part of a project is timely delivery and regular maintenance. We provide FREE maintenance for 1 YEAR and also life time maintenance through regular ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS (AMC).
HVAC Design and Constructions:
HVAC Design Components
ï¿½ Clean Room Environment technology.
Our Clean Room Designs :
Saves Time : Once the design is agreed upon, process of installation becomes faster with minimal changes.
Saves Money : As we have the final design in hand in accordance with the requirement, it eliminates rework and saves money.
Provides Peace Of Mind : Both for clients and our team as the clean room solution that best suits clients’s requirement is already selected.
Reduce overall project implementation utilizing “Fast Track” Process: